- I inadvertently left my freezer door open for 30 hours, defrosting everything that was in there… fresh trout, battered cod, berries, you name it… all mush. I’d just done a “big” shop too #gutted
- I managed to defy physics and burn my curry on curry night, despite leaving it on a low heat. My delicious hot and creamy Thai chicken curry was incinerated, as was my favourite wok #FirstWorldProblems
- Rocky – the chihuahua from hell – chewed through my PlayStation power cable… and the connector.
Yep, as we say in Wales, it was a bit of a week!
Happily though, today I get to reflect over the first year of Survive at Work, which has been far more enjoyable 🙂
Happy Monday #52 (and Happy Birthday #1)
It’s been a fab old year in my world and the world of Survive at Work. Here’s just some of the things that made me smile over the last 12 months:
- We made it to #1 in the world of Bing and Google… and are still there when you search for Survive at Work.
- Mr Rocky joined my household…
- I got myself an epic new mentor & coach. Posts on this to follow in the coming months. All I’ll say for now is… exciting times!
- We started to settle in over on Facebook and Twitter. We also dipped our toe on Pinterest. Nudge, nudge… get following if you aren’t already.
- New pups joined the family (and are growing fast! Here’s what they look like now compared to a few weeks ago):
- The fab site that is ei4change.com loved our Coping with Change at Work post… and kept on loving it:
- And most importantly of all… good old JB (long may she reign) was made a Dame and won her very first Olivier award at the young old age of 89.
As years go, I’m quite happy with that one 🙂 So, Happy Birthday to us!!! And Happy Monday to you!
Ooh before I forget, we’ve also uploaded our first video to YouTube!
Sit back, enjoy, have an excellent day and an awesome week! Here’s to our 2nd year 🙂